Saturday, October 18, 2008

Till death do us part.

In a wink of an eye i became a homeless refugee. My parents went to stay at my brother's. My brother and I decided to go no where. I stayed awake all that night; smoked 4 packs of cigarettes in less than 24 hours. my chest hurts. I'm looking for a new apartment now.

I can understand more than ever that fate can carry out what is in store for anyone in no time. I could see what was in store for me in very few seconds. Destiny is willful and mighty.

I could see people happy 4 my current situation. They blithely state: " No big deal!! You can manage."

I'm sure I can Manage, that's why it happened.

What I am not sure of is that if any crisis would happen to any one I know, I wouldn't ever feel that happy. It's really strange and awkward and heartless. however, it's very useful too.

1 comment:

أسما said...

Hope it's all over now. Just tell me u r fine... I'm worried about u.